WELCOME

Hello, welcome to my blog. I want to write something interesting for you!!!



miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2009

Benedetti (1920-2009)


Mario Benedetti (born September 14, 1920)


is an Uruguayan journalist, novelist, and poet.

Benedetti was born in Paso de Toros, Tacuarembó, Uruguay.

He is not well known in the English-speaking world, but in the Spanish-speaking world he is considered one of Latin America's most important living writers.

In 1946 he married Luz López Alegre.

His writing reflects the idiosyncrasies of the Uruguayan middle class, the group that has been shaping the nation.

What do you think about he?

2 comentarios:

  1. hello masterful me gucta much its page ay we see ourselves tomorrow since it touches to us this very funny enchants to me to see if it can happen to me another song in my mail it is: danny04_hec@hotmail.com or hi is equal
    good with affection Daniel the 3 Garci'as of b

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi Petronila
    you should use your vocabulary, Iam sure you can write better than your first time

    ResponderEliminar